Wednesday, April 25, 2012

falling behind

I've been really out of the reading mood lately. I need to get back into it. I really haven't done much random reading which I used to like to do pretty well.I have although continued reading A Tale of Two Cities. I guess it is getting more into the type of story that I like but I still cant seem to get into it. I am looking forward to finishing this book so I can start the next one. Next we will be reading Lord of the flies and I am determined to get into that book. I have heard it is pretty good and most people seem to like it, also its pretty thin so it shouldn't take up much time. Anyways, in A Tale of Two Cities there has been a lot of characters introduced lately. It is getting kind of hard to tell them apart. My favorite character is Lucie, Dr. Manette's daughter. I hope she stays a main part of the story. Well hopefully I will get back into reading some more this week!




A TALE OF TWO CITIES:86-138

No comments:

Post a Comment