Monday, April 30, 2012

Starting Fresh

A while ago I was reading the book Match Made in Heaven and I kind of just forgot about it from being so busy. I started reading where I had left off which was maybe a fourth into the book and I already forget what was going on. I've decided to start over so I can connect the entire book. So my page numbers are a little messed up for this week because I kind of skipped around to get caught up before I decided to start over. Basically the book is about this guy that is in heaven and he is challenged by God to play a round of golf for a chance to return to earth. Obviously im not very far so I dont know how it turns out but I guess I'll find out!

Match Made in Heaven: 29-35, 16-28

Now I will be starting over from the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment